Friday 31 October 2014

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Interview members of this target market and ask them why they buy or don't buy music magazines and try and find out what they want in a music magazine.


For this I interviewed Nathan Robinson, seeing as he lives in Wales, it was easier to do it over Skype;
So, what kind of music do you listen to?
Heavy metal, and a lot of it.
Do you buy the metal magazines?
No.
Why?
The music these days isn't what I listen to, I'm a heavy metal fan, most of the 'metal' these days are.. not to my standard, not satisfactory. If I did buy a magazine it would be 'Hammer' because they focus on all metal and newer better ones.
What would you like to see in a metal magazine?
I'd like to see a lot more tour dates, descriptions on new/old band background's, more interviews with them, exclusive looks in to new videos and albums and more posters.

1 comment: