Wednesday 1 October 2014

Evolution of my Masthead.


In class today, we had to create our own mast head for our school magazine, so I drew mine out my own fonts. I then had to go on to 'dafont.com' to choose a similar font to my own.

I have also chosen a few of my own favourites font that I found on the site.

I have placed the fonts in order of suitability.




Motherland has that rough yet neat and tidy look, with a 'hip' Russian twist.



Shadowed black has that gothic, medieval feel, which is also really classy and smart.

Kermlin is very tight edged, neat and square.



I don't really like adrip, I was planing on more a lager, almost bubble writing drip.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent post but you haven't updated for a while so get your school magazine stuff up on here please

    ReplyDelete