Friday 7 November 2014

CONCLUSION FROM INTERVIEWS

Write a summary of my audience research and what I have learned from it;


From the 3 interviews I've conducted, I have leant that the bands written about today are too diverse and mainstream, and magazine are the old way to get social information, as it can all be sourced quickly and with no cost, and if any changes occur, it can be changed on the web instead of finding out too late or having to publish a whole new magazine just because of one minor change. Most people from the target audience would like to see more free items, more posters, more tour dates more promotions and underground bands, a long with exclusive looks into videos and upcoming events. These people are in my target audience and my magazine should be tailored to their preferances and requests so they would buy my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment