Friday 19 December 2014

More development for my magazine



This is a version of my final cover. I really tired to make the background like the album cover from Lamb of God. I tried to match the colour scheme and composition by having the red on the bottom and green towards the top, and the colour of the writing.

A convention of the metal magazines, is a black bar at the top, which has information about bands at the top, like so>




For my own banner, I have used a band called 'Svarttjern' and 'Badlock', and further down the cover, I also use 'Finntroll' and 'Lamb of God'. When trying to draw attention to the bands, I found I could edit the layer, and add a glow to the layer. I have also found that I can separate the layers using the lasso tool, copy the layer, and bring it on top of other layers, such as words, to make it look like hes on top of them

1 comment:

  1. your magazine looks really good and i can't wait to see your final thing

    ReplyDelete