Tuesday 14 April 2015

Question 6


 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt a lot more about technology such as Photoshop while I have been making the music magazine, when I started I had a very limited use of Photoshop but I can now use many different tools to my advantage to make the magazine look better. I have also expanded my knowledge of Microsoft paint as I used this for the layouts of my drafts and the drafts themselves. I still have a lot more to learn with Photoshop but I have learnt enough to be able to do this project again but to a better level. I learned to use sites light DaFont slightly because I needed to edit some text for the titles on the top of each page of my magazine. 





This helped because it let me use another editing program other than Photoshop so gave me a wider range of skills on the computer. We also used blogger to record all our planning and put our final products on the site, this taught us how to use a new method instead of just printing the work off. I like how we use blogger as it is an easy way to display all the work we had done in one place and it also made it easy to organised work and not to lose it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment