Sunday 8 March 2015

Development of my changed contents page.






The eccentric std is the font I have used on my front cover and for my titles as it gives a haunting and metal feel to the magazine. How ever, for my contents page, I have opted for a more formal and readable 'Footlight MT light' as it is based on the fonts of Kerrang, Metal hammer and Terrorizer,





This is my new and updated contents page. Many changes have taken place, for instance, i have changed the size and location of my main photo.
i have also used the blood dripping red tab from kerrang and hammer to give the page a more metal feel, and i have kept the theme of red, through out the page, and will for my double page spread.
I do not particularly like the white background as i feel it contrasts too much to the darkness of the front cover, making this page more punk and poser metal than an actual hardcore metal magazine.




The idea of having four smaller thumbnail images relating to the articles was taken from Metal Hammer Magazine, which segregate and elaborate on the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment