Sunday 15 March 2015

Elimination.

These are some of the choises for my double page spread.



I like this photo as it shows my model as a guitarist, which is what most magazines do, to remind the reader that they're reading a music magazine, not a fashion magazine. i placed this photo to the right, as part of the guitar is out of the frame.
Sadly, sections of the image are out of focus and blurry, so is not a prime option for my DPS.




I like this photo as it shows more of the guitar and the angle is more experimental than the standard photos. There is also more of the guitar in the shot, depicting him as a guitarist.
On the other hand, as you cannot see his face, we dont know who he is, eliminating the need for a model...


I have chosen this photo as the guitar looks like its 3D, as the guirat is in focus, and Reaper is out of focus but still very visible. It is clear that he's playing the guitar and all the things that would appeal to my target audience are viewable and would draw in my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment