Monday 16 March 2015

Titles


For my titles, i have use the same font of 'Friday the 13th' from dafont.com i have used variations of the font to provide different feels and effects than a varied choice, as that would be slightly confusing and unorganized.

The two Badlock  titles are examples of the variations. I feel the black one, with the white outline gives more of a metal feel. where as the white one with the black drop shadow gives more of a comic book feel.
  


These are variations of the pull quote texts. Yet again, I feel that the black with the white out line is more appropriate than the others.

I have placed my pull quote in this style, to increase emphasis on the fact that he passed out, as my target audience can relate (first hand or second hand).





As i have used the pull quote 'its not minimalistic djent shit', i had to censor the prolific language, so as a humorous twist, i have replaced the I with a flower.


Y.O.L.O



No comments:

Post a Comment